COVID-19 - MEASURES
Taking into account the instructions of the Ministry of Tourism and the Ministry of Health the VARMY HOTEL is applying the following measures to protect our guests and staff from COVID-19.
Measures before opening date:
- Disinfection of all hotel areas against COVID -19
- Placement of plexiglass at the reception for the protection of guests and staff
- Training of our staff for the protection – prevention – handling of COVID -19
- Appointment of a coordinator for the observance of the protocols as well as the implementation of the action plan
Measures during Hotel operation:
- Frequent ventilation of all areas
- Due to meticulous disinfection check-in begins at 15.00 while check-out must be concluded by 11.00.
- After each departure steam disinfection of the beds as well as thorough disinfection of all surfaces
- Frequent disinfection of all common areas (reception desk, bar, elevator, staircases)
- Washing of bedding and towels at exceedingly high temperatures
- Use of personal protective equipment (masks, gloves)
- Use of exclusively packaged goods for breakfast (room service only)
- Placement of disinfectants (antiseptics) in common areas
- No entry for non-hotel guests
- Observance of appropriate distances during check-in /check-out
- Placement of membranes on remote controls, which will be changed before check-in.
- Possibility of on-line check-in for the avoidance of overcrowding
- Temporary guest files (name, phone number, e-mail, address, and nationality) for information in the event of a case while abiding by GDPR regulations
- Collaboration with an outpatient doctor in the occurrence of an outbreak, to provide immediate assistance and take a sample for testing.